This Privacy Notice provides information on how Elma7fza collects and processes your personal data when you visit our website or mobile applications.
2. The data we collect about you
We collect your personal data in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
We may collect, use and store the following different kinds of personal data about you:
· Information you provide to us: We receive and store the information you provide to us when you register your account including your name, e-mail, mobile number, address and identity id photo.
· Information on your use of our website and/or mobile applications:
We automatically collect and store certain types of information regarding your use of the Elma7fza including information about The billing services you used and the numbers for which you made a payment.
3. How we use your personal data
• Registering you as a new customer.
• Processing and delivering your orders.
• Managing your relationship with us.
• Enabling you to participate in promotions, competitions and surveys.
• Improving our website, applications, products and services
· Recommending/advertising products or services which may be of interest to you.
· Complying with our legal obligations, including verifying your identity where necessary.
• Detecting fraud.
4. How we share your personal data
We may need to share your personal data with third parties for the following purposes:
· Sale of products and services: In order to deliver your products and services purchased on our marketplace from third parties, we may be required to provide your personal data to such third parties.
· Working with third party service providers: We engage third parties to perform certain functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments, transmitting content, assessing and managing credit risk, and providing customer service.
· Detecting fraud and abuse: We release account and other personal data to other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction, and to comply with the law.
· only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes.
5. Data security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
6. Your legal rights
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the right to access, correct or erase your personal data, object to or restrict processing of your personal data, and unsubscribe from our emails and newsletters.
7. Further details
If you are looking for more information on how we process your personal data, or you wish to exercise your legal rights in respect of your personal data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org